...

Review: Klenspop A133 Brown & Gray

Hello!
It's been a month since I last updated my blog! Been really busy with my internship due to my work schedule but I'm back with another review from Klenspop after managing to find some time to type this post~ c:
Today I'll be reviewing on "A133 Brown" and "A133 Gray"~




The packaging came in a really pretty box that was nicely bubble-wrapped! However, these did not come with a case for you to store your lenses so you'll have to get yourself one to store these lenses after use! These took about 2 weeks to reach me, duration varies on your location!



Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic Diameter: 14mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 6 months



Close Ups:




Pictures:




Design: 
The pattern of these lenses look pretty interesting to me! They look pretty much like the close up of the iris and also reminds me of leopard's eyes! The colours are vibrant that can be seen very obviously in both indoor and outdoor lighting, definitely an eye catching pair of brown eyes! (Matches my current hair colour too! eheh)


Comfort: 
No discomfort but sometimes they shift for a bit on my eyes, probably because I took these pictures in the morning and my eyes still feel slightly dry. After awhile they're fine though!


Enlargement: 
Enlargement is very obvious and huge for a pair of 14mm lenses! There isn't any black rim around the lenses yet the size difference is great!


Overall: 
Overall, these are a pretty nice pair of brown lenses that looks slightly yellowish brown which makes them look more vibrant hence, looking very obvious and great in pictures! They give off kind of a slight fiercely look since they're kind of close to the eyes of a leopard's if you were to compare c: Enlargement made my eyes look less weird and sleepy so I really like the size of these even though there isn't a black rim!

You can purchase "A133 Brown" from "here"!


Next!


Packaging is the same as the previous lenses c:



Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic Diameter: 14mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 6 months



Close Ups:




Pictures:




Bonus pictures from my Iphone c:




Design: 
Similar as the previous lenses but in a different colour! I really like the design of these, they really look so so identical to an iris shot close up, Some lenses has this really fake and sharp design that makes them so unnatural but these just look so pretty! There are also a mix of brown in the center of the lenses that make them blend in so well with natural brown eyes like mine.


Comfort: 
No discomfort but sometimes they shift for a bit on my eyes, probably because I took these pictures in the morning and my eyes still feel slightly dry. After awhile they're fine though!


Enlargement: 
Very big difference in enlargement even without the black rim as well! My irises are too small lmaoo enlarging circle lenses are a savior for me. 


Overall: 
Love the design and the colour of the gray~ kind of looks like a husky's fur c: If you don't want your eyes to look too doll-like then you should give this range a try! They help to enlarge and at the same time don't look too fake because of the special design/pattern c: There are other colours available as well, just search for "A133" and a range of other colours will be on the drop down menu! 

You can purchase "A133 Gray" from here!


That's all for this review, thank you to Klenspop!
I've queued a few other posts that hopefully I'll be able to find time in between my work schedule to type them so, till then!
Thank you for reading~
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

1 comment

  1. Really cute designs and colours *-* both of them look really good on you!

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig