...

Review: Klenspop Bunny 3Color Violet & Green

Hello everyone!
Sorry for not updating since forever! I've been so so busy with my school's internship that I haven't been able to find time to update and kept pushing back on my posts ;~;
Another 2 months of internship, I can't wait for it to be over and start focusing on my blog!
My blog will be going through some changes after my internship and honestly, I can't wait to reveal them to you all (if anyone's reading) hehe c:

So today I'll be reviewing on these two lenses that were kindly sent to me by Klenspop!
Side note: I've been using their lenses daily since the start of my internship and I absolutely love how comfy they feel on my eyes so be sure to check them out!


First lens will be: Bunny 3 Color Violet!




The packaging came in a really pretty box that was nicely bubble-wrapped! However, these did not come with a case for you to store your lenses so you'll have to get yourself one to store these lenses after use! These took about 2 weeks to reach me, duration varies on your location!


Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 6 months



Close Ups:




Pictures:





Design
The pattern of these lenses are a little pixelated and the colours seem faint but because they are a mix of three different colour tones, they appear really natural on the eyes!
I like how it blends into my eyes and doesn't give off that really "fake" and harsh look as you can see, the colours look very settle! I really love three or four toned lenses because even though the colour you choose might not be natural, they blend in well and overall still give off a natural look.


Comfort
They shift around a little whenever I blink and somehow, they don't really fit my eye shape. It was a little blurry because the coloured part of the lenses will block my vision/pupil due to the shifting.
The lens on my eyes itself is comfortable, but for vision wise, they were blurry for me.
Everyone has a different eye shape so it might not work for me but works for you and likewise!


Enlargement
Very slight enlargement. More suitable for people who would like to define their eyes a little with a pop of colour! c:


Overall
I like the pattern and colour because it is very settle and absolutely love how it is three toned to give off a natural look with a pop of colour! Purple might come off as a harsh colour but these definitely didn't! If you are looking for a little spark to your eyes yet want to look natural, then go for this one!

You can get Bunny 3Color Violet from here!


Next!

Bunny 3 Color Green


Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 6 months



Close Ups:




Pictures:






Bonus pictures from my snapchat c:





Design
Similar to the purple, the colour and pattern is very settled and I actually prefer the green one over the purple! Makes me feel like a forest fairy and look really unique! The tone of green looks very calming and on top of that with the three toned effect, it just look so natural! I really love this pair which is why I can't help taking selfies on my snapchat as well c:


Comfort
These have the same problem as the purple one I mentioned above but just slightly better! Occasionally there will be some shifting but not as much as the purple pair.
Other than that, they're comfortable for me!


Enlargement
Very slight enlargement. More suitable for people who would like to define their eyes a little with a pop of colour! c:


Overall
I like the pattern and colour because it is very settle and absolutely love how it is three toned to give off a natural look with a pop of colour! This tone of green is the perfect shade of green for me because you can see the green but not to the extend that it is so green that it comes off unnatural!

You can get Bunny 3Color Green from here!


Thank you for reading and see you guys in my next post! ♡
SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

2 comments

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig