...

Klenspop Magic Eye Twister Caramel Choco & Vivian Gray Review

It's overrrrr! My internship is finally over and I have time to focus on my blog posts from now
Will be working on the changes for this blog real soon!
2 months flew by so quick can't believe I can finally enjoy my holiday to the fullest now eheh.

I'll be posting some products that I've bought (makeup, skincare..) during this mia period but for now I'll be reviewing two lenses sent to me by Klenspop, Magic Eye Twister Caramel Choco & Vivian Gray!
These were chosen by myself and honestly they're the bomb.


Magic Eye Twister Caramel Choco


The packaging came in a really pretty box that was nicely bubble-wrapped! There are instructions on the back of the box and also a leaflet regarding information and steps on how to wear contact lenses! Very useful especially to those who are new to wearing circle lenses.

It also comes with a case for you to store your lenses and a tweezer! I love the tweezer they provided as I have long nails and this helps to avoid damaging my lenses while picking them! Extra hygiene as well!
These lenses took about 2 weeks to reach me, duration varies on your location!


Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.4mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 6 months



Close ups:





Pictures:





Design: 
A very simple lens that enlarges natural brown eyes! Was a little disappointed that the swirl did not appear on my dark brown eyes. It will probably appear better on lighter eyes but I really like the natural enhancement it gives! Some people didn't even know I had lenses on since it looks really natural and blends well with my natural eye colour.


Comfort: 
Very very comfortable. Didn't felt anything until like 6 hours of work which I had to apply some eye drops but after that it's fine. It is normal and common for lenses to feel dry after like 6 hours of wear.


Enlargement: 
Not a very big difference, but can definitely tell there is a little enlargement! I have really small iris so these lens actually help to balance my eyes a little.


Overall: 
A very comfortable and natural pair of lens! I picked this for everyday wear especially to work or for days when I felt like putting on simple make up. It blends super well together with my eye colour and enhances my eyes naturally that makes your eyes appear a little more dolly and awake! Definitely one of my go to lenses if I want simplified looks.


You can purchase Magic Eye Twister Caramel Choco from here!


Vivian Gray



Diameter: 15mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.8mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 6 months



Close Ups:




Pictures:





Design: 
First of all, I can't even explain how beautiful are these lenses! I really like how it gives off this cold and mysterious look. An icy cold look will be it. Indoor or outdoor, the design and colour can still be seen clearly and really brings out your whole look. I go for these whenever I want to look a little more fierce than usual eheh.

Comfort: 
Comfortable, but might shift a little! They're huge so a little shifting is fine but almost unnoticeable for me. I still personally find it comfortable because if not, I wouldn't have worn them on so many occasions!

Enlargement: 
Super huge enlargement and I really like that especially when I want my eyes to stand out more.

Overall: 
I love these so much I wish they'll never expire! Whenever I'm putting on a little more make up, these lenses help to bring out more character to my eyes. If you want more attention to your eyes then yeah these are perfect. One of my top favourites that I've worn them for many times when I go out especially when I know I'll be taking a lot of pictures. They're just so pretty and I highly recommend them!

You can purchase Vivian Gray from here!


Special thanks to Klenspop for these lenses and how they've helped me have one less thing to worry about during my internship since I can't wear my glasses at work! ♡

I'll see you guys in my next post and hopefully by then, the new changes will be up!
See ya!

SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig